Disciple Groups Fall 2021
God organized the church to benefit believers and unbelievers. Everyone benefits because of the deep relationships among Christians. WCOC strives to have deep relationships to benefit our members AND to shine a light to unbelievers.
We want every member to engage in deeper relationships through these discipleship groups. We start the week of September 19th. Here are your options:
- Paul and Robin Maynard (20's & 30's)- After late service (9/12 will meet @ the Frazier's)
- Leon and Pam Ross- After late service at the Sullivan’s.
- Matt and Traci Robinson- 6:30pm at their house
-Travis and Anna Edwards- Every other Monday @ 6:30 (starts 9/27) at their house.
- Patrick and Corinne Doherty- 6:30pm with a meal at their house
- Dale and Vicki Hawley- 6:30pm virtually or outdoors when weather permits.
- Rick and Deb Bliss- 6:30 at the building (starts 9/16)
- Youth group- Wednesday nights @ 6:30 at the building.
- Disciple Kids- Wednesday nights @ 6:30 at the building.
- Men’s Bible Study- Fridays 6:00am at Panera in Woodbury (Matt Robinson)
- Men’s Bible Study- Saturdays 8:00am at North Pole Restaurant temporarily (Todd Frazier)
- Alcoholics Anonymous- Tuesdays at Noon at the building (Contact Leland Mann for other times and locations)
Engage, Connect, and Share!
Do not hesitate to contact any of these people with questions or you can contact our Discipleship Minister, Steve Countryman, at 651-925-7663.